0

A little bit of everything

Posted by abie on 6:58 PM in , ,
She is now with Howell. I was chatting with Howell this morning and he eagerly told me that he already received my Coach bag. It came with a box pa nga daw. But he didn’t know that I already checked the Coach website (that’s the first thing that I did when I reached the office this morning) and I already verified that it has been delivered to his hotel already.

Thanks again dad. Super love ko talaga yang gift mo sa akin

~~~
I already received an email from HotelTravel.com about our booking with BBC. Unfortunately, they were not able to book the room for us because the discounted rate for standard room is already fully booked.

So I immediately checked the website of AsiaTravel and they have an instant confirmation for the Standard room at BBC. I already booked our hotel but I haven’t given them my Credit Card details. Thing is, the only payment mode available to book the room is Prepay so I have to pay the whole amount ($390) via my credit card to book the room. Do you think this is safe? I have 24 hours to send them my credit card details while they hold the room for us. Otherwise, my booking will be cancelled.

What do you think guys? Should I book through them? I can’t book directly to BBC since when I called them last week, they are already fully booked for January and AsiaTravel.com rates are cheaper compared to booking directly to BBC.

~~~
We’re off to Tagayaty tomorrow with my office buddies as our Christmas get together. We decided to go out of town this time since every year we just go out for dinner or lunch to celebrate Christmas. So we wanted to try something new this year.

I’m excited since this is Bela’s second time only to Tagayatay and the first time she’s been here is when she’s only two months old.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.