3

Still no Confirmation

Posted by abie on 11:52 PM in , ,
It’s only 22 days to go before our vacation/birthday celebration/anniversary celebration in Bohol. I’m so excited already as this is the first that we will be going to Bohol with Bela. The only problem is I still haven’t received our booking confirmation for BBC.

I booked via hoteltravel.com. It was suggested to me by Peachy and Joy (thanks mgs sis) and their rates are really cheaper (as they have internet discount rates) compared to booking directly with BBC. I inquired with BBC and their Standard Room is $82 per room per night for Twin Sharing. And with hoteltravel.com, it’s only $60. So I’m really hoping that I will be able to get a booking at BBC through hoteltravel.com so we can save big bucks.

Hopefully, I’ll get a confirmation tomorrow.

3 Comments


Enjoy your Bohol vacation. Nag enjoy kami nung honeymoon namin doon. BBC din kami nagstay.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com


Hi Nice,

Excited na nga ako eh. Sana ma confirm na booking namin para all set na kami.

Tc sis


goodluck! maganda rin un superior garden rooms nila, though un standard rooms is closer to the big pool. don't forget to bring a mosquito repellant, daming mosquitos dun sa other win kasi. enjoy! naexcite ako for bela eh LOL

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.