0

Body, Mind & Spirit

Posted by abie on 11:08 PM in
Last week was not a busy week in the office. I was just sitting comfortably in my room waiting for a phone call from one of our clients or waiting for an order from my boss. Maybe most of us are already in vacation mode so all of us are too lazy to work. So while I was tinkering with my computer, a colleague visited me in my room and we had a small chit chat.

She has been complaining about sleepless nights and she sometimes has to take sleeping pills to put herself to sleep. And so I immediately remembered the site that I just discovered for self improvement, the site of Diet mind spirit. The site offers a list of natural remedies for insomnia so I gave the link of their site to my colleague so she can look for alternative medicines like herbs with no side effects instead of relying on sleeping pills.

She can also check the site for their list of different helps and tips about personal growth. They have articles about faith and spirituality, creativity, education, inspiration, body mind spirit or just about the general things in life. Hope my colleague can find this site useful for her own self improvement and personal growth.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.