5

Thank you Tito

Posted by abie on 11:00 AM in ,
We went to Greenhills yesterday to exchange the pants that I bought for Howell while he is gone. The size that I picked was too small for him. He has been pigging out when he was at US so he gained weight, thus, the pants that I bought for him won’t fit him. LOL.

After exchanging the pants, we drop by at our cell phone store to check on my brother. And guess what, he brought Bela to Toy Kingdom because he hasn’t bought a gift for her. He asked me what Bela wants and I can’t think of anything so I just told him to buy the Gazillion Bubble Maker. Unfortunately it is out of stock. So we went around to look for other items. My brother asked me if I want the TV Learning System (same as the V Smile TV Learning system) but I told him that Howell bought the V Smile TV learning System for Bela already. (So na diskubre ko tuloy na ganon pala kalaki budget nya…hehehe…). So I looked around for other stuff that I think Bela would love. And so I found this Leap Pad System.

They have a promo where it includes 3 books and a backpack. I showed it to my brother and he immediately said yes. Thanks bro, love you very much!! And the cartridges are on sale at 50% off (Buy 1 Take 1) so I bought two additional cartridges for Bela – Cars and Toy Story 2.

When we reached home, we immediately played with it. Even I loved it. Bela was so sleepy already but she doesn’t want to let go of her new toy. Sulit talaga tito ang gift mo. Thanks again bro.

5 Comments


alam mo abie si ethan had the leapad writing and reading system before he turned 1 and up to now naku umiinit ulo ko pag pinaglalaruan nya at talagang di pa nya magets pano, puro on off, point here and there. sana bela will take care of her new toy mahal pa naman niyan.

http://em.wifespeaks.com


Naku Ems, ako binabantayan ko talaga sya pag nag lalaru sya. Medyo na ge-gets naman nya kung pano gamitin. Sana nga maingatan ni Bela para magamit nya hanggang paglaki nya.


hi abie.

Got My First Leap Pad naman for Sam as Christmas gift. Sayang nga kasi I bought it on-line sa US last October..eh mag-sale pala December dito Manila! At may bag pa kasama?! Sayang... Grrr... atat kasi! :)

Si Sam din, dut-dut ng dut-dut sa leap pad nya. Aliw na aliw din on/off kasi di ba may voice na " bye, bye" everytime you turn it off...babaw noh?! lol.

But slowly she understands the logic of the leap pad na. Got her the Dora cartridge kasi..eh aliw yun sa instructions ng Dora. ie: " Can you touch the red flower?". (point naman si Sam). "Great!" Oh di ba, aliw sa compliment ang anak ko! Hahaha!

Patiently you need to teach talaga how to use the leap pad. Tama ka, bantayan lang talaga :)


i got Austin the "My First Leap Pad" too, super sulit kasi nga naka-sale sa Toy Kingdom. and since super addict sya sa letters & numbers, he knows na what to do with it, hehe.

kaaliw talaga yang toy na yan.


Hi Jacqui,

Naku pareho pala tayong atat...hehehe. Last year naman I got the Little Touch Leappad, tapos after ilang months, nag sale din with free bag at books pa..Kainis talaga. Pero ok lang yun, enjoy naman mga anak natin.

Sana nga yung binili ko lang is yung my First Leap pad eh. Medyo advance na kse yung Leappad na nabili ko. Pero enojoy si Bela. Kailangan nga lang syang i guide para ma grasps nya yung concept ng leappad

Hi Apple,

Sulit talaga tong laruan na to kse natututo talaga mga kids natin. Tsaka ang ganda ng mga cartridge nya, mga disney character. Yung little Touch kse ni bela, kaunti lang available na cartridge.

Btw, mga sisters sale ang mga cartridge sa TK. Buy 1 take 1 sya. Baka gusto nyo bumili.

tc mga sis and have a blessed and safe new year.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.