4

He’s leaving...On a jet plane

Posted by abie on 11:49 AM in , ,
Howell is leaving tomorrow for his US training. He will be away from Dec 5 and he’ll be back 11 PM of December 24. We decided that Bela and I won’t be going with him for several reasons:

1. We don’t think Bela can handle more than 16 hours of flight
2. Howell was informed of his training just a month ago, which leaves us no time to prepare for the trip, budget wise
3. He’ll be on training from Dec 10-21. So it’s either we leave early to go to LA (so we can treat Bela to Disneyland) which is not possible since we’re already pressed for time to book our flight or we’ll go to LA after his training which gives us only 2 days to visit LA (and this include the travel time, so it’s like we only have a day to spend in LA) because we want to go back here before Christmas. So I told Howell that it’s not worth it to spend hundreds of dollars for the airfare.

Our second option is that we will leave Bela. And I don’t think this is possible also as I don’t think I can handle being away from my daughter that long.

It just sank in now, that Howell would be leaving tomorrow. This is the first time (since Howell & I got married) that we will be separated this long. And ngayon pa lang, parang naiiyak na ako sa lungkot. He’s asking me to go with him, but if I go, for sure iiyak din ako at si Bela naman ma miss ko.

I know 2.5 weeks will just pass. Before I knew it, pauwi na dito si Howell. I know I can handle being away from him better because Bela and I are together. I know it will be more difficult for him since Bela and are both far away from him. But I want him to have fun also. Matagal na din nya kseng iniintay tong training na to.

Dad, you take care when you’re there ha. Bela and I will surely miss you. We’ll wait for you on the eve of Christmas. We love you very, very much.

4 Comments


gosh abie, i cna totally relate. si sherwin din 3 nights lang nawala parang mababaliw na ko.

hang on there. at least di ba bela will keep you busy ;)


HI sis,

Naku ngayon pa nga lang nababaliw na ako. Imagine 2.5 weeks kamid i magkasama...huhuhu...Parang nag sisisi tuloy ako na di pa ako sumama. Pero syempre ayaw ko din nga iwan si Bela. Ang gulo ko...hehehe...ero sigurado naman pag uwi ko later kay Bela, happy na ulit ako.

Thanks sis.


i know the feeling abie ;) kung nasubaybayan mo ung mga blog ko dati pag wala si Junn eh para akong lukaret as in. tapos nagaaway kami haha para mapansin lang ako =P


Hi Apols,

Hiram naman kse diba?..hehehe. Pero buti kagabi inaliw ako ni Bela tsaka naka chat ko si Peachy kaya di ako nakapag emote...hehehehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.