2

Marc and the AR Asia 2

Posted by abie on 11:00 PM in ,
I’m really not a Marc Nelson fan. I even saw him at Bora before but I didn’t even mind him even if a lot of girls are drooling over him. But boy, I started appreciating him (and I am now crazy for him. LOL. ) because of the Amazing Race Asia. He’s cute pala ha and macho…hehehe.. So I’m always looking forward to my Thursday evenings (pass muna sa Marimar), as I have to see Marc Nelson at the Amazing Race Asia 2. And mind you, they’re good. Ever since the start of the second leg, they (Marc and his team mate, Rovilson) always end up first at the finish line. I’m keeping my fingers cross and hoping that they will be the first Filipino to win the Amazing Race.

The Amazing Race Asia Season 2 is being shown every Thursday at 9 PM on AXN.

2 Comments


ako din nanonood nyan tapos humahabol na lang ako pagtapos na marimar. mas matimbang si marimar sa puso ko! lolz! may replay sila every sunday at 8pm, don ko na lang pinapanood yung na-miss ko. hehe!


ay talaga...dati mas matimbang sa akin si sergio at marimar...pero mas love ko na ngayon si marc...hehehe

sana mag no 1 ulit sila mamaya...excited na ako..

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.