2

Xmas Celebration with my Office Buddies

Posted by abie on 6:55 AM in , , ,
Yesterday we went to Tagaytay for the Christmas get together of my office buddies. We wanted to break our traditional lunch or dinner out every Christmas so we decided to go out of town this time.

Since Howell’s still not here and we don’t have a driver, Bela’s ninong Dennis was so bait and he picked us up at Chowking in front of the US Embassy. We then went to Shell in Magallanes to meet our other friends who are coming from Makati. When we met at Shell Magallanes, Timmy and Liza transferred to our car and then we head off to Tagaytay.

We decided to stop by at Paseo de Sta. Rosa and we’ll have a convoy from there. We arrived there first and so we we’re able to check some of the stores there. They now have an outlet store of Havaianas. Good thing there were no size for Bela, so I was not able to buy another havaianas for Bela. I was able to checked Nike park and was able to buy my dad a jersey at 50% off and I was able to buy an aqua socks (which I will be using for our Bohol Trip) at 50% off also. After a few minutes my friends form the other car arrived and then we head to Jospehine’s Tagaytay for our lunch. We had a sumptuous lunch at Jospehine’s. We we’re not able to avail of the weekend buffet since the buffet closed early yesterday because there was a wedding reception at the garden. Our lunch was courtesy of our October and November celebrants, Timmy and Dale. After Jospehine’s we went to Bag of Beans for dessert. We had our exchange gift there and Bela was the luckiest since she received gifts from all of my office buddies since all of them are Bela’s god parents. And she was happy with all the gifts she received as she was saying “wow” after opening each of them. She also enjoyed running around the garden and playing with the birds. We we’re not able to take any pictures since all of us assumed that somebody will bring their digital camera. LOL. This is the only picture that I got of Bela while she’s having a grand time at Bag of Beans.


After Bag of Beans, we then went to Sonya’s to check the place and bought some pasalubongs from their bakery. After Sonya’s they wanted to go back again to Paseo de Sta. Rosa for more shopping. I was able to grab more great finds. I bought a Levi’s jeans at 50% off and another shirt for my dad from Adidas at 40% off. After shopping, we decided to go home na since we’re all dead tired already.

===
My officemate we’re so amazed with Bela because Bela was not shy in showing them all her tricks. This is the first time that Bela spent an entire day with them and so this is the first time that they were able to see Bela’s tricks. At 2 years old daw, she already knows a lot. Like on our way to Tagaytay, Bela started counting the trees from 1-10. When we we’re at Havaianas, Bela was identifying all the colors and images (fish, flower, bug, etc) that she sees at the poster outside. She even identified all the shapes that she sees. And she’s really a confident and sociable little girl because she readily played and entertained my officemates. Oh, I was one proud mom every time I hear compliments about Bela from my friends.

2 Comments

Anonymous says:

sarap ng higa ha! :)


hehehe...pagod na sya nyan at gutom pa. Kaya noong nakita yung sofa, ayan humiga na. Pero di pa din sya nag sleep. After maubos milk, laro sya ulit. Super enjoy sya sa Tagaytay...hehehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.