2

Before the year ends….

Posted by abie on 9:05 AM in ,
Year 2007 has been a pretty good year for our family. We are so thankful for all the blessings that He has bestowed upon us. We’re not a perfect family but we are trying to be what God would want us to be. I know I don’t deserve all of these blessings but I’m eternally grateful for continually blessing our family.

This year, God showered all of us with good health. My Tita Pen was first diagnosed to have cancer but God was really good and He immediately answered our prayers and He has kept my Tita well and doctors from St. Luke’s even disagreed with the findings of my aunt’s first doctor. She is continually doing ok now. Also, Bela’s cardiologist confirmed that the hole in her heart is already closed. We have been praying for this for so long now and indeed, prayer can really move mountains. And Bela is really growing up to be a beautiful and smart kid. God has also showered all of us with good health and has always kept us away from harm or any danger.

2007 has also been good for my husband and my cousin’s photo-video business. It was this year that their business picked up. They started receiving a lot of bookings (usually 3-4 bookings per month) through friends and officemates’ referral.

It was also this year that my brother and I we’re able to bring our whole family out of the country. We we’re also able to have a lot of out of town vacations with my family.

It was also this year that Bela and I we’re able to get our 10 years multiple entry visa. This is a big thing for me as I always get single entry visa (3 times already…hehehe). And it was also this year that Howell was sent on training to US.

I don’t think one whole day would be enough to enumerate all the blessings that God has showered us. I don’t want to be melodramatic but most of you don’t know that Howell and I both came from a poor family. My mom & dad, when they were kids, had to work to earn money so they can go to school. We started to taste a little comfort in life when my dad worked abroad. I never imagined that God would really be good to us and will shower us with whatever luxury (if I can call it luxury) that we are experiencing right now. We owe everything to Him and before the year ends, I just like to thank HIM and may you continue to bless and guide our family always. We love you very much!

Happy New Year everyone.

2 Comments


hope the Holidays were meaningful... and the New Year more promising and prosperous and filled with lessons to be learned :)


Thanks Mec.

Happy new year too to you and your family.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.