4

Happy, Happy, Happy

Posted by abie on 10:39 PM in , , ,
I'm so happy today. Even my sister asked me if I don’t miss my husband since I was very jolly and happy.

Well, thanks to the power of Internet and Yahoo Messenger, I was able to talk (actually chat) with my husband almost the whole day. He stayed at my friend’s house the whole afternoon after my friend’s husband picked him from the airport and so he’s online almost the whole afternoon. He was also able to give me a call as soon as he arrived at my friend’s house. And when I arrived home, he’s still online and he was able to see my daughter via our web cam before Bela and I went to sleep. So there’s nothing I could ask for this day. It’s like Howell was just here with us.

Happy, happy, happy.

4 Comments


em so happy also mom! seeing you both completes my day! I'm well adjusted to the time and hopefully to the temp here. got my NBA ticket also this morning. leaving early for more of our princess' stuffs...


Dad,

Enjoy the NBA game. We'll wait for your call when you reached DC.

We love you so much.


tignan mo nga naman ang wonders of technology talaga :D you guys are so sweet ;)

happy weekend senyo! :D


Kitts,

Ty talaga sa internet. Tipid pa kesa magpa roaming sya...hehehe.

Happy weekend.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.