3

Thanks Peachy

Posted by abie on 1:50 PM in ,
I was in “emote mode” last night as this is the first night na wala si Howell. But I have to finish the task that my hubby asked me to do before he left. He had a pre birthday pictorial for a client kse last Sunday. And I need to give the DVD copy of high-resolution pictures to the client today. Problem is all the pictures that Howell took are RAW files so I have to convert all of it to JPEG. And di sya mabilis ha since I’m using our Jurassic PC since my laptop is not working. So it took me more than 4 hours (11 PM – 3:30 PM) to convert all of it. Buti na lang ka chat ko si Peachy. Sarap ng usapan namin kaya I didn’t find the time to emote. LOL.

Peachy, thanks for keeping me company ha. Napuyat ata kita kagabi. Pero dahil talaga sayo, nawala ang emote ko. LOL.

3 Comments


anytime abie :) grabe super dami natin napag kwentuhan LOL! buti naman di ka na nag emote. hehehe:)

Anonymous says:

hahaha naiimagine kita without howell, just imagine me 9 months din yun! anyways, hugs to you sis! mwah!


Hi Peachy,

Grabe dami nga natin napagkwentuhan ng gabi na yun. Super naaliw talaga ako kaya di na ako nakapag emote...hehehe

Ems,

Grabe bilib nga ako sayo. Ako 2.5 weeks lang, nababaliw na...hehehe...Pero naka adjust na din namana ako kahit kaunti. Nakakausap ko naman sya sa YM eh. Naka survive na ako ng 3 days na wala sya. 2 weeks na lang, lapit na sya uwi.

Take care

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.