0

Early Bird

Posted by abie on 7:14 AM in ,
Good morning! I woke up early today; I’m already up at 6 AM. I’m so excited because in just a few days Howell be coming home. I got so pre-occupied in counting and anticipating his coming and I was not able to go back to sleep when I woke up at 6 AM. And since Bela is still asleep, I was able to do one opps agad…hehehe…

Howell went online also, so I was able to talk to him. He’s also excited na in going home. His flight will be on Sunday at 8 AM, and he’s already finished packing his things (that’s how excited he is to go home) He must have truly miss his baby.

We’re off to Tagaytay later. I checked and its 19 degrees C there. Brr, cold!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.