6

Bela, our sweet little princess

Posted by abie on 1:01 PM in , ,
I was talking to Bela before we went to sleep last night:

Mom: Bela, you didn’t listen to mom while we are at the church. I told you to stop running because you already fell down twice and I’m scared that you might get hurt but you wouldn’t listen. I hope next time you will listen to mom. Ok?

Bela looked at me in the eye then hugged me.

Mom: Mom loves you so much. I just don’t want you to get hurt that’s why I was asking you to stop running

Bela: She kissed me twice on my lips and then she said “vav you” (I love you)

I was really touched. Kaya kahit napagod ako kakahabol sa kanya sa church, nawala talaga pagod ko. She’s really one sweet and smart girl.

6 Comments


awww, Bela is such a darling! nakakatuwa, I was teary-eyed when I read this post. :)

Anonymous says:

I'll surely miss moments like this...dad promised to be home for Christmas...whatever it takes...


wow, sweet naman ....


Hi Mich & Jane,

Nakaka touch talaga. Hay, sarap talaga ng may baby noh, nakakawala talaga ng pagod.

Dad,

Ma miss ka din namin ni Bela. Uwi ka agad ha after ng training mo.

We love u very much. Mwah.


awwww... i'm just now teaching manu to say "i love you". baka hindi ko na talaga matiis yun pag sinabihan ako nun! haaaay...


Hi Kelly,

Naku super sarap talaga ng feeling. Daig pa ang tumama sa Lotto...hehehe.

Take care sis.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.