3

Ranting & .Shopping List Almost Done

Posted by abie on 11:47 PM in ,
I'm only leave today because 1. I'm not in the mood to attend our section's Christmas party & 2. My sister & I will be going on a shopping spree today.

We decided to go to Greenhills so we won't have a problem getting a ride since my brother always go there to manage our cell phone shop. So we will go with him when he leaves in the morning and we'll just wait until he close the store at 8 PM. So we shop, shop, & shop till we drop. Around 5:30 we decided to go to our store to drop our shopping bags & it was only then that we found out that my brother will be leaving early with his girlfriend because his girlfriend will be meeting his college friends at Trinoma. So sa madaling salita,iniwan nya kami sa Greenhills. I tried to call my dad kaso may toyo din. And I know for sure that it will be difficult to get a cab going to Manila. Hay, if only hubby was here, for sure he'll go to Greenhills as fast as he can to fetch us. There was a long queue at the taxi stand in front of Starbucks so we decided to walk to Unimart. Buti na lang may mabait na taxi driver na nagsakay sa amin. Sinuwerte pa rin.

I got a little pissed with the situation but at the end of the day happy na din because I was able to buy a lot of new clothes for me & Howell. Since we we’re little kse we always celebrate Christmas and New Year with new outfits so kahit ngayon na may asawa na ako, ganon pa din tradition ko. I was also able to buy cute shorts with matching vest & a tube for Bela for only P450. I'm also almost finish with my Christmas shoping list. The only one left in my list is my MIL & FIL (Can't think of anything to buy for them. Any suggestions?), yaya Cris, my cousin & Howell's niece. (Hope I didn’t forget anyone).

The one thing I hate is wrapping these Christmas gifts. Buti naman enjoy si yaya sa pag wra-wrap kaya sya lahat nagbalot ng mga pinamili ko. Good thing, I was able to asked for paper bags for the items that we bought from Rustan’s so kaunti na lang ang binalot ni yaya.

11 days to go and Pasko na. and 10 days to go at darating na din si hubby. I’m so excited.

3 Comments


grabe a day before christmas dadating si howell?

shocks i miss christmas and shopping there as in!

http://em.wifespeaks.com
http://somethingpurpledetour.blogspot.com


hi Abie, kme din we celebrate Christmas with new clothes, kaya ayun, I bought din new clothes for Alex, me and Hubby :) lapit na pasko ano?


Hi Ems,

Oo, baka 25 na ng madaling araw dumating si Howell. Excited na ako at miss na namin sya ni Bela.

Hi Mich,

Pareho pala tayo. Ako nga, kahit wala si Howell d2 binili ko talaga sya ng new clothes. Bahala na kung maluwag sa kanya. 24 ng 11 PM pa kse sya darating and for sure wala na time to shop. Kaya ako na bumili para sure na may bago din syang damit sa xmas...hehehe...

Lapit na nga xmas. Excited na ako.

tc mga sis

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.