1

Still Waiting

Posted by abie on 11:41 PM in ,
I’m still waiting for a lot of things this week. First, I still haven’t received any reply from blogitive. My blog got rejected the first time I applied and so I tried re-applying my blog again 3 weeks ago and up to now, still got no reply from them.

Second, I have been checking the website of hoteltravel.com for our booking confirmation at Bohol Beach Club. It’s been two days already since I booked our accommodation online and still got no reply from them. I was able to talk to one of their agents via their live chat and I was informed that they haven’t received the final confirmation yet from BBC. They will just email me once they got the final confirmation from BBC.

Third, I’ve been checking the coach website for the status of the delivery of my coach bag.

Hopefully, I will be able to get an answer from all of them this week. I can’t wait…

1 Comments


here's yours:

http://purpleism.livejournal.com/48021.html

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.