0

A surprise for my husband

Posted by abie on 8:28 AM in ,
My husband loves to collect a lot of stuff from coins, model cars, dvds, magazines, action figures. I still haven’t bought the perfect Christmas gift that me and my daughter will give him. I want it to be something special as he will be arriving from his US training on the eve of Christmas. So I wanted to surprise him with our Christmas present.

I found this Collectables blog from the internet which can help me find the best collectable items that I can purchase as my Christmas present for my husband.

They have a lot of Collectables for sale from Star Wars, to Disney, to Mc Donalds toys, to coins, to Royal Doulton figurines. This gives me whole lot of choices. Their site provides a picture of the collectables they are selling which includes the price also. All I have to do is select the item that I want so I will have the perfect surprise for my husband when he arrives.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.