0

All Set

Posted by abie on 9:42 PM in ,
Everything is set for Bela’s birthday. In just two weeks from now, B will turn 5 years old in November 16 but we chose to hold her party over the weekend so that our family and friends will be available.

As early as now, I can see how excited B is for her party. She was the one who chose the theme, which is the Princess Tea Party. She wants to invite all her classmates and that’s why I’m preparing the invitations already so we can distribute it by next week.

Her gown and the clothes that she will wear for her special day is also ready but we still need to buy shoes for her. I hope we will have time this coming weekend to check out the mall for that.

Well, so much for that, I still need to check again my the list for B’s birthday just to make sure that everything will be perfect.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.