0

Tomorrow's IT

Posted by abie on 11:13 PM in ,
Our schedule for tomorrow:

1. Drop Bela to school for her ballet practice at 9 AM. I have to wait for her until lunch break so I can feed her as she really needs a little pushing when eating.
2. Her practice is until 3 PM so hubby and I will just eat lunch at Robinsons then buy some grocery stuff that we will donate at Caritas.
3. Then after lunch, we will drop by at Caritas to deliver our small donations for them.
4. By 3 PM, Bela will be finish with her practice and if she is still up for it, maybe we can drop by at Robinsons Place for a little break and a little shopping.

While waiting for Bela, I will be bringing my laptop so I can work and finish some of my pending work. I am targeting to finish at least half of my tasks so we can go to Tagaytay on Sunday or Monday for a quick out of town trip.

Looks like we are off to another busy weekend.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.