0

My Little Composer

Posted by abie on 8:43 PM in
Whenever I hear the song "Too Much Love" by Jovit Baldovino, I will immediately think of B. She heard the song first on a cracker’s commercial. One afternoon she was playing on her mat then heard the song. After hearing it, she sings along with these lyrics: “Love love I kill you nanana nana.” Right after hearing her version of the song, I burst out of laughter and she asked me why? I just told her that I'm happy hearing her sing then she continued playing her toys.

After a week, I just learned that she has a new version of it, my mom told me about it. I just can't put my finger on her lyrics because when I asked her to sing it, she will just tell me that she needs to see the commercial first. So I'm hoping right now to see the commercial so I can hear what my little singer's newest composition.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.