0

Busy October

Posted by abie on 12:38 PM in , ,
October has been a very busy month for us. I still have a lot of things that I need to blog so I have to make a list before I totally forgot about it:

1. Bela’s United Nations celebration in school. Their section represented the country Hawaii. Howell took lots of pictures but I haven’t found the time to sort and upload it. Bela was even chosen as one of the representatives of Prep for the Prayer song which they performed at the last part of the program.
2. Country Fair at School as part if United Nations celebration also.
2010_10_23_9436

3. Bela and Cobi’s Trick or Treating at the US Embassy
2010_10_30_9999_173

4. The SSC Ballet Club’s open house. They are really strict during regular classes and they don’t allow parents to watch their kids during class. So when they invited the parents for the open house, we made sure that we are armed with our camera and video cam to capture every moment as Bela just so loves her ballet class.
2010_10_23_9673

I really hope that I will find the time next week to blog all about this.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.