3

Mulberry Alexa: For Sale

Posted by abie on 12:59 PM in ,
My good friend Kelly is selling this:

I am actually not interested with it when I heard my friends talking about it in Twitter. But now, I am so tempted to get payday advances just so I can get the Mulberry Alexa bag that Kelly is selling.

She brought it with her when we saw each other at Sam and Migo’s party last week and it was love at first sight. I love how supple and soft the leather is and the plus factor is that it comes in my favorite shade of purple.

Thank goodness one of our friends already bought it so there is nothing to think about and no chance for me to have sleepless nights over this bag. LOL. And besides I imposed a no shopping ban for myself and I better keep it so I can save enough money for the trip that we are planning next year.

Kelly is selling another one of this bag in Oak so just let me know if you re interested and I will hook you up with her.

3 Comments

Anonymous says:

hi, how much is she selling the mulberry alexa bag? pls email me the price @ pinkypop628@gmail.com . thanks


love this bag! just so expensive! :(

join my StiLa giveaway!
http://fashioneggplant.bloggspot.com

Anonymous says:

Not sure how long ago this was posted...If this purple mulberry alexa bag is still available, may I know how much this is being sold for? Please email me at Percy_Alviz@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.