0

Friday 5: Excess

Posted by abie on 3:59 PM in
1. What has there been too much of in your life lately? I must say, too much worrying about my work and too much stress that is often due to family matters, personal reasons and the things that are currently happening in my life.

2. In what areas of your life might you currently be overextended? I don’t think I am overextended at such point. I still manage to balance the things in my life and I always see to it that learn how to discipline myself in terms of our finances. I know when enough is enough and I know how to say no with things that are less important.

3. What seems about to be going into overtime? I actually can’t think of any right now but will traveling counts? I badly miss traveling for it’s been a year I guess since my last major trip.

4. In what way does your cup runneth over? I am totally blessed with a great family, I am loved by many and I am very thankful for that.

5. What’s your favorite INXS song? I don’t have one.

Well, a life of excess is definitely not for me because in my own point of view, everything that’s been happening in my life with my family and friends are just totally right that’s why I have every reason to be thankful to our Big Boss.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.