0

Pacquiao VS Margarito Fight @ Dad's

Posted by abie on 1:49 AM in , ,
Last November 14, I, hubby, my dad, my Tito June, my cousins Tessa and Joseph and my brother JP trooped to Dad’s restaurant in Ermita to watch live the fight between Manny Pacquiao and Antonio Margarito.

We left the house around 8 AM as my brother is worried that the parking will be difficult as for sure Dad’s will be packed with the fans of Manny. The under card matches were already starting and since we did not eat breakfast (except my Tito June), we all started with the breakfast buffet. By 11 AM, they started serving lunch already and so we decided to have early lunch so we will just concentrate with the fight when it begins.

Food was really overflowing, from Japanese, American, and Filipino dish and I especially love their dessert table. But of course, when the fight begins, everybody forgot about the food and we just concentrated in watching the match.

Manny really awed me and now I am his number 1 fan. He is really the greatest boxer that has ever live (I think even better than Ali). I was so scared at first seeing how big Margarito is but Manny showed that Margarito is no match even just in the first few rounds. And just as we expected, Manny dominated the fight and successfully won his 8th World Title.

I just hope that this will not be his last fight as I just started to enjoy boxing. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.