0

Pig Out Week

Posted by abie on 11:18 PM in
This is one pig-out week again for me (so I really think I will need the best weight loss supplements to really help me loose weight before my friend’s wedding on December).

November 16, was Bela’s birthday. We had lunch at Pancake House while touring Ocean Park and then we had a party at Hospicio de San Jose where I ate my share of regular yum. Then after, we had dinner at Don Henrico’s where we ordered pizza, pasta and buffalo wings.

November 20 will be Bela’s celebration with her classmates and some of our close friends and relatives. I am the one who personally picked the menu and the dishes looks good so I am sure I will not miss tasting the sumptuous meals that will served by the Creamery. I also ordered for an ice cream buffet which I am really excited about.

November 21 will be Cobi’s 5th month birthday so I am sure we will have a little celebration again.

Judging from my list, for sure I will gain a couple of pounds again after this week.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.