0

Shopping Day

Posted by abie on 11:06 AM in
I was looking for a nice outfit to wear for my cousin’s party yesterday and I got really frustrated as I can’t find anything in my cabinet nice enough to wear for a party. But I guess it is really time to shop and update my cabinet as I just realized that I haven’t done some shopping for myself lately as I got really busy shopping both for Cobi and Bela.

Good thing there are a lot of sales on the Internet now like the discounts that I saw for apple bottom shoes, bags, dresses and even those fashionable leggings and pants from Jimmy Jazz online store.

November and December is a busy month for us as we have a lot of parties and family events to attend to during those months so this is really the perfect time for me to shop for myself. Good thing it is a holiday today so I can just stay in front of the computer the whole day and start with my online shopping.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.