0

Thankful

Posted by abie on 1:26 PM in ,
It will be a long weekend as Monday is a holiday. I am so excited already as I plan to go shopping for the whole day tomorrow while I wait for Bela to finish with her ballet practice. And then I plan to ask hubby to take us for a day trip or overnight stay in Tagaytay on Sunday as it has been a while since we last went out of town.

But looks like none of my plans will push through and I might even need eye wrinkle creams as for sure I will be staying up late this weekend to finish all my pending work.

But I am really not complaining. I have been praying for more work and now that God has granted my wish, I am more than thankful. This is actually what I need as I really need shopping funds for my Christmas shopping. I already have a lot on my wish list and looks like I will be able to buy some from my list after I finish my work for this month. So I am really very grateful and very happy.

A very busy but blessed month for me, work wise.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.