0

Busy Bunny

Posted by abie on 2:10 PM in
We had a very busy week last week. It was really crazy as we were running around to prepare for Bela’s party at Hospicio, then we had a celebration of Bela’s birthday, and then the party at Hospicio and our celebration of Bela’s birthday with our family after.

Then Bela also had a program at school that week that we have to prepare for the outfit that she will wear plus the tea pot head piece that Bela’s teacher asked us to make. And as if it was not enough I got sick last Friday but I can’t manage to rest as I still have a lot of things to prepare for Bela’s party.

Then on the Saturday of Bela’s party, we have to drop by St Scho as we have to take Bela to her ballet class for her costume measurement taking for their December show. I am relieved that her teacher allowed Bela to skip practice that day and so we went home after her measurements were taken.

Then hubby and I just changed clothes and off we go running again to pick up the cake for Bela’s party then head straight to Creamery to prepare for the party.

So Sunday, I was all drained and tired that I just sleep the whole day and did not even dared touch my laptop. At least now I am rejuvenated so I have energy for more work.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.