0

To Blog

Posted by abie on 7:40 PM in , ,
I have to make a list here of the things that I need to blog as there are a lot of events that happened in the past week, before I totally forget about it:

1. Bela’s United Nations celebration. I already uploaded the pictures but I haven’t found the time to make a post about it yet.
2. Celebration of Bela’s birthday at Ocean Park.
3. Bela’s party at Hospicio de San Jose
4. Bela’s birthday dinner with our family
5. Bela’s birthday party at the Creamery
6. Bela’s Book Week Program
7. Jacobo’s 5th month birthday

See, I told you there is really a lot. I wonder when I will find the time to blog all about it as well as sort and upload all the pictures that hubby took in those events. Just watch out, if I find my blogging mojo, I will just sit down one day and blog all about the important events of our family for November.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.