0

Pacquiao-Margarito Later @ Dad's Restaurant

Posted by abie on 7:07 AM in
Yehey, hubby was finally able to buy our tickets for the Pacquiao- Margarito fight later at Dad’s restaurant.

The ticket comes with a breakfast and lunch buffet with bottomless drinks (so I will surely need the strongest appetite suppressant if I don’t want to really gain weight after this day). Hubby said the Pacquiao-Margarito fight will probably start by 11 AM but they will start to serve breakfast by 8 AM so we will surely be full even before the fight begins. LOL.

My dad, my uncle, my two cousins and my brother will be watching with us so for sure it will definitely be fun. I am excited for the Dad’s buffet and a bit scared with the fight as I saw Margarito and he is really big compared to Manny but I am really hoping that Manny will bag the prize again for his 8th World title.

Hubby said that this is a very memorable fight as this might be Manny’s last fight as he is planning to retire already. But who knows, if he wins, for sure Manny will consider fighting for another title again.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.