0

Happy Thanksgiving

Posted by abie on 2:34 PM in
Happy Thanksgiving. It is Thanksgiving Day today and so this is the perfect time to make my list of the things that I am thankful for:

1. I am thankful that I have a wonderful husband who is always there for me through thick and thin. A husband who understands and supports me (especially my bag addictions. LOL). A responsible husband who works very hard so he can give us a better life. A selfless man who thinks of others first before himself.
2. I am thankful for my two wonderful kids who is our source of inspiration and joy. Truly we are contented and happy with our life because of them.
3. I am thankful for a loving and supportive family who is always there for us and who really spends a lot of time with my kids just to be sure that my kids are always in good hands.
4. I am thankful for my work and the extra work that I get as it helps bring food to the table and spurge a bit for some of our luho.

I guess this list will be endless as I will always find something to be thankful for.

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.