0

Remembering My Tita Vicky

Posted by abie on 2:19 AM in
My cousin tagged me with this photo:

This is the letter of invitation for their family as the Manila Archdiocesan and Parochial School Association (MAPSA) celebrated its 50th anniversary. They want my Aunt Vick’s family to be present on her behalf at the Thanksgiving mass to be officiated by His Eminence Gaudencio Cardinal Rosales, as they believed that my aunt’s effort, wisdom, and foresight contributed to having MAPSA to become the entity that it is today. They believe that my Aunt Vicky is one of the pillars of MAPSA.

My Aunt Vicky died a few years ago from cancer and even in her absence, she still continue to make us proud. I know she has live her life to the fullest and she has helped a lot of people but my only sentiment is that she could have helped even more if she has not been stricken with cancer.

That is why I feel sad every time I hear stories of people dying from cancer. It makes me more sad when I read about Mesothelioma and its victims. But still I am thankful because there are Houston asbestos lawyer who can help victims get justice by helping them get a settlement or claim.

I do hope and pray that there will be no more victims of Mesothelioma and the victims will finally get their justice.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.