0

Happy Halloween

Posted by abie on 12:42 PM in ,
October 31st is the birthday of my 9-year old cousin, Jego. Since it is Halloween, it is always a special party for my cousin. My aunt who is our official party planner spends a lot of time preparing for the party form the invitations, to the decors and the loot bags to be given to the kids. All the kids in our family will dress up in their favourite costumes and they will go around the village for Trick or treat while the grown ups will have barbeque and grills as we wait for the kids to finish.

Of course since our family loves to eat, no party will be complete and will not be considered special without good food. That is why my husband and I invested on an outdoor pizza oven as we know that we will always host party at home and this will make preparing for good food much easier.. I don’t know how to cook but I have a cousin who knows how to prepare gourmet meals that the whole family really loves so this oven is really the perfect tool to prepare roasts, fish, and even bake bread and cake. And these gourmet meals are one of the reasons why all my relatives are looking forward to this party.

Everything is ready for the party later. Our backyard has been decorated with Halloween décor, the beer and wine is already chilling in the freezer, the Halloween loots for the kids have all been packed, and the food that my cousin prepared is ready (thanks to our brick pizza oven which made preparing gourmet meals in our home very easy). I am sure this will be one great party again. The kids are all excited and especially the grown ups who can’t wait to taste the good and just chat and enjoy each other’s company.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.