0

Silly Faces

Posted by abie on 8:24 PM in


Look how silly my daughter. Ever since she discovered the Photobooth application in my sister's MacBook, she always borrows the laptop and then she will sit on one side and take silly pictures of herself.

In fact, even if my sister is busy doing something in her laptop, she will keep on bugging her just to play with the application. Actually, when I checked on the pictures, she almost had a 100 already.

Because of this, Bela's now asking me if I can buy the same laptop for her. I knew that she'll come up with the idea that's why I prepared an answer already. I just told her then that we don't need to buy a new one because her tita will give it to her eventually! (just kidding sis. LOL!)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.