0

The beauty arrives on Wednesday

Posted by abie on 6:08 AM in ,
This coming Wednesday, this beauty will be arriving at my parent’s doorstep.


But this car is not for my mom and dad. It is not for us either but this car was bought by my brother.

I remember a few months back, I received a call from my brother asking me if I can apply for a car loan for him. You see, he is one of those who really need credit repair tips as he has a bad credit standing with the credit card companies. He tried applying for new credit cards but all of his application got denied. So he really thinks that if got rejected for applying for a credit card, then he will definitely not get an approval if he applies for a car loan.

But we will need a car loan too in a few months time since we are also planning to buy a second car, so I can’t apply a car loan for him. So he has no choice but to do some action in order to repair his bad credit standing.

The first thing that he did is request for a credit report. By doing this he will be able to check how much his real debt is and at the same time he will be able to check if there are any credit report errors. Then after going through the credit report, he started to negotiate his debt with the credit card companies and he started to pay them one by one.

And it is good because there is a fair credit reporting act, my brother’s credit rights has been fully protected. Now, he is debt free and was able to regain his good credit standing that is why he got approve for his car loan.

I’m sure he is all excited to get his new car.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.