0

Las Vegas and Macau

Posted by abie on 12:20 AM in
I am so excited for my friend. She and her family will be going to Hong Kong for a short vacation after my friend’s training in Canada. She has been asking me for some tips and advise for their suggested itinerary as she knows that I have recently visited Hong Kong.

They are also considering on having a day tour at Macau and I really encouraged them so they can see the new Venetian hotel in Macau. I heard it is one of the biggest hotels in the world and is way better than the Venetian in Las Vegas.

186-8624_IMG
186-8654_IMG
187-8730_IMG
187-8740_IMG

My husband and I were able to have a Las Vegas vacations last 2004 when our good friend Jacq and her husband Neil brought us there from Los Angeles. Las Vegas was one of our favorite cities and I even considered it as a big theme park since each hotel along the Vegas strip have their own theme and we enjoyed checking out each of the hotels. Our favorite is the Venetian hotel as it was really grand and unique. Imagine there is a river inside the hotel where we can ride the Gondola similar to the gondola experience in Venetian. And if they say that the Venetian hotel in Macau is way much better than the one in Las Vegas, then it is really something worth seeing.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.