0

I am sleepy

Posted by abie on 12:55 AM in ,
Yes, I have been sleeping a little early than usual these past few days. Before, I used to sleep around 2 – 3 AM because I need to finish a lot of work. But lately I just feel that I have no energy left to continue working at home. I always feel sleepy so even though my mind would still love to work, my body is resisting as I can’t find the energy to keep my eyes open. So these past few days, you won’t find me online as I am already sleeping like a log right after dinner. And besides, a lot of my friends have been asking if I am taking weight loss pills since I already lost a lot of weight.

Thanks God, I got back to my senses and I finally realized that my health should still be my top priority. So from now on, I promise to stop working at home and go to bed early.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.