1

To Baguio on August 29-31

Posted by abie on 6:36 AM in
My husband really wants to go to Baguio this month. He said that he really needs to have a vacation as he is so stress from work. I was reluctant to say yes to his request at first since we just got back from our Singapore trip and then we are leaving again on November for another vacation and we are also saving for Bela’s third birthday party.

But I found out from my friends, Jody, Jacqui and Joy that Camp John Hay Manor is having an “Irresistible Baguio” promo where they give 50% discount for their room rates for a minimum stay of two nights. That is really a steal. Plus I saw pictures from Jody and Jacqui’s blog from their recent trip to Baguio and Camp John Hay is really beautiful – the room is so big that it can accommodate even up to six adults, they even have Electric Fires which is really perfect for Baguio weather, they even have horse back riding and a play ground where Bela can have so much fun.

So I got excited and called Camp John Hay Mmanor immediately. The earliest booking that I got is for August 29-31 but that is okay since Howell and I don’t have work on September 1st so the date is just perfect. And another good thing about that date is that my fellow blogging mommy Jacqui, will be staying at the Manor also with her family on those same dates so we will see each other there. I’m sure her daughter Sam and Bela will enjoy the horse back riding and the play grounds at Camp John Hay. I just hope that it won’t rain on those dates as it has been raining almost everyday these past few weeks.

I can’t wait for our Baguio vacation. I’m excited to go shopping at the famous “ukay-ukay”, get a feel of the Gas Fires in our room at the Manor, visit the Burnham Park and Mines View Park and enjoy the famous restaurants in Baguio that offer sumptuous meals. Does it really show that I am that excited?

1 Comments


ei abie,

see you in Baguio ... excited ako for sam naman this time! :)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.