3

On Yaya and our Baguio trip

Posted by abie on 12:49 AM in ,
My yaya left today so I will be yaya less for a couple of days. But the good thing is, my hubby and my mom will be able to help me in taking care of Bela. We will be leaving tomorrow for Baguio, so Howell will be on leave plus my mom and dad is coming with us so I have extra hands to take care of Bela. And hopefully, we will have our new yaya on the 1st of September.

---

We haven't decided yet what our final itinerary would be for tomorrow until Sunday but souvenir shopping would be in our list. We are also scheduled to have a tour of the US Ambassador's residence in Baguio tomorrow afternoon.

I'm really excited already. Hope the weather will cooperate with us and Mr. Sun will always be with us. It’s almost 1 Am and I have to wake up by 3:30 AM since we plan to leave by 4. So I will hit the sack now and I promise to do my rounds on Sunday when we get back.

Advance happy weekend everyone.

3 Comments


enjoy your break!
will expect pictures next week. :)


ei ate.. we need to catch up. hehe..

tagged you.
http://www.yourvmodel.com/2008/08/true-love-tag.html

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.