0

I’m an early bird

Posted by abie on 7:59 AM in
Good morning everyone. I was up at 6:00 AM today as I have to finish a lot of things online. I was not able to go online last night because one, by 9:00 PM, I am already sleepy so I fell asleep when I was putting my daughter to sleep. Second, my husband was doing something on our PC. He ran the Virus Scan and Anti Spyware program since our PC is really slow and it took forever for it to finish so I decided to just go to bed early.

He was doing a layout last night and our PC keeps on freezing that is why he decided to clean it up. I tried it as soon as I get up and I think the speed has improved a bit since the anti spyware was able to detect and delete a lot of spywares. But I guess, we need to by an additional system memory for our PC. Since we bought it a couple of months ago, we have installed numerous programs plus all the pictures and videos that it stored on our hard drive. An additional memory might do the trick in improving the performance of our PC.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.