0

TGIF

Posted by abie on 11:02 PM in
I was so busy at work this week that I was not able to make “chika” with my twitter mates this week. New PCs have arrived for the Cyclical upgrade and so we have to start rebuilding them and deploying them. Plus office renovations started this week also which means we have to terminate a lot of data ports everyday plus we might need to disconnect and re-connect a number of PCs before they can begin renovation jobs. Then I have to do my report also as I will be the assigned chair for next week’s section meeting. I was not even able to fetch Bela at school today as I have to stay a little longer in the office since I have to finish a lot of stuff since I will be on leave this coming Monday.

But I’m glad the week is over. This coming Sunday, I will be meeting with the MBAPs and I know we will have a lot of juicy stories (read 42K and LV bags) to talk about. Plus we will be leaving for our Baguio vacation this coming Friday so I am really excited (yup, it is our first time at Camp John Hay so we are all excited).

I still have a lot of tags and awards to post. All of them is listed in my To do list and I promise to finish the as soon as I find the time. I also miss visiting all your blogs and I promise I will make it up next week.

So happy long weekend everyone!! To MBAPs, see you on Sunday.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.