3

Christmas is almost here

Posted by abie on 10:50 PM in ,
Oh boy, I can’t believe how time really flies. Next week is the last week for August and it is the start of the “BER” months once again. I was already thinking if we will put our Christmas tree up this early. You see, Christmas really starts early here in the Philippines. They say that when the “BER” months come in, it is the official start of the Christmas season here. My foreigner boss finds this as a weird thing that Filipinos do. But I guess, Filipinos are just happy people and we just love festivities.

So as early as now, I am already doing my Christmas shopping list:

* Sister – Crocs or RL bag (of course I have to buy this online. Probably from eBay and shoebuy so it is cheaper)
* Mom & dad – I will probably buy them clothes again.
* Tessa – bags or “kikay” accessories form Rubis
* Joseph – Mc farlene toys
* Aliah and Jego – Crocs also from shoebuy
* Jayson – Books as he really loves to read.
* Jebriel – more toys
* Jahnna – I still have no idea
* Hubby – I have to ask him. That’s how corny we are when it comes to giving gifts as we always ask each other what we want so it is really not a surprise
* Bela – I have no idea what to buy for her. Hubby wants to buy her a Pug puppy but I’m not sure if we can manage to take care of a puppy

This is just my initial list. I still have a long list for my god children and my uncles and aunts plus my friends and colleagues too. Add to that gift for Bela’s teachers. Hmm, looks like I really have to start my Christmas shopping early.

3 Comments


hi abie,

ako din... at this early, was bitten by the xmas bug flu!! kaya I am getting my early xmas present na next month at HK!! nyahahaha! bag na naman :)

uuuy, already booked at mc do. aliw kasi they allowed me to get two party lots! paid extra pero ok lang, mura lang naman...so pwede ko i-dress up kahit konti yun place! hahaha! :)
kelangan ng madami rket para ma-raise ko ang aking party funds! hahaha! :)


gosh, time flies so fast no! parang kelan lang 2007... now we're counting down to 2009!!


ako?
ako?

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.