2

I change my mind.

Posted by abie on 10:51 AM in ,
I am almost finish booking all the major suppliers for Bela’s third birthday party. I was happy since I was able to book the magician that I want and the venue that I was able to book was just perfect for the number of guests that we will be having.

After her second birthday party, my husband and I decided that we will not have a party for her on her third birthday. We initially plan to just celebrate her birthday by having a vacation in the US. Our friend in Florida is inviting us over there and I already looked for discount Disney World tickets where we can purchase our tickets. But then I realized that I will be having training in Canada in 1-2 years time so we can just go to Florida after my training instead so my airfare will be free. That would be a big saving for us. So instead of going to Disneyland Florida, we just booked a ticket to Hong Kong so we can visit Hong Kong Disneyland this year for Bela’s birthday. Bela had a great time when we went there last year and I’m sure she will enjoy it more now that she is more aware of what’s going on around her.

So I’m already decided in not having a party for her this year but I suddenly changed my mind when I let my daughter watched her first birthday video. She was all so excited watching her party. And so I suddenly decided that I will have a small party for her – relatives, close friends and her classmates and teachers.

I was a little late already with the planning but I was really happy since I am almost half way finish with the planning stage. I booked most of the major suppliers already and all that is left for us to prepare is the invitations and the tarpaulin and we are all set.

2 Comments

Anonymous says:

uy, go na go na ang party! goodluck!

Anonymous says:

Wow, party and disneyland HK!

Ako, I'm not sure pa nga with Bianca's 2nd bday. Parang gusto kong magparty. Pero I'm sure pag nagparty ako, career na naman ito and I'm asking for a budget from hubby! Or I'm making him choose to just go to HK also. When are you going? Nov din si Bela diba? Naku sana maconvince ko talaga Dicky. Kaso sabi nya, puro daw ako gastos! Hahaha, eh mukhang tuloy talaga kami for US ng December, may disneyland naman daw dun. Pero I'm dying to HK this year! I miss it! this year lang ata di makakapunta since we got married. :-(

Are you staying in disneyland hotel?

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.