0

Yesterday

Posted by abie on 8:31 AM in
I was stuck for 3.5 hours inside a bus last night. What used to be a 15-30 minutes drive from RCBC to Buendia LRT became 3.5 hours. I left the office just a few minutes after 4:30 PM because we will be going to St. Jude to hear mass. Rom the Makati Post Office, I noticed that the buses and cars aren’t moving but I thought it is just a stop light. But after an hour, the bus is still in front of Makati Post Office.

Because of the heavy rains, the streets of Buendia are flooded so there are a lot of stranded passengers and most of the cars aren’t moving since the flood is half knee deep. So for 3.5 hours, I was able to watch half part of the movie of Vic Sotto and Rossana Roces, I was able to finish the movie of Ogie Alcasid, Patrick Garcia, Jimmy Santos and Sunshine Cruz (I didn’t know that Sunshine Cruz has been teamed up with Jimmy Santos) and the first half of the movie of Joey de Leon and Dennis Padilla with Rita Avila and another female actress who is a former beauty queen I think. I was trying to stop myself from laughing as I don’t want to look “jologs” but I must admit some of the scenes are really funny so I can’t help but giggle in silence. LOL. (I can’t remember the last time I was able to watch a tagalong movie).

But you know what they say about Filipino movies is true, that they always have the common factors like:
1. There should always be a protagonist and antagonist.
2. That the protagonist should always have a side kick.
3. That the protagonist should have a love team.
4. That the protagonist should experience serious beating up first but he will always triumph in the end
5. That the protagonist together with his side kicks and love should have a song and dance number in one of the scenes of the movie.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.