0

My Dream TV

Posted by abie on 12:50 AM in ,
I was doing my usual blog hopping and I read from Jacqui’s blog that her husband just finished mounting their LCD TV and home theater system to the wall.

I just so love their LCD TV. If I have the budget, I would definitely buy an LCD flat TV since it’s so compact and a real space saver plus it really produces high definition videos. We bought our TV right after our wedding as we are trying to fill our house with furniture and that time, we are a little short on cash so an LCD TV and home theater furniture is really not on our list. Our goal that time is just to buy a TV as my husband knows that I can’t survive a single day without television.

Hmm, maybe I can add this to my list of future projects that I am saving for. It’s a long list and I don’t know how many months it will take before I can buy it but at least it will be my motivation to work harder. Or maybe, I can add this to my Christmas wish list. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.