1

coffee break ver. 1.32

Posted by abie on 11:40 PM in

When I was still in High School, I can say that I was one of the nerdy-nerdy types of students. All I worry about was my grades, exams, my standing in the honor roll, etc. I always wanted to get a perfect score and I worry a lot if I don’t get one. I always fear that my competitors in the honor roll might get a higher grade than me and will steal my standing in the honor roll.

But there are times that I would stop worrying about studies and think of other things too. My dad was working abroad that time so my mom was a little strict with us so there are times that I would worry a lot on how I can convince my mom to allow me to go out with my friends. I also think about pimples, boys (LOL) and on how I can get money so I can do some shopping.

1 Comments


Become a rich man from the opportunity, depending on choice!
Immediately free reservation
A simple, fully automated and do not have to face the refusal of the global network marketing system!
2008 as easily the most simple of the most profitable Internet business!
Welcome to! http://shiou.myworlddiscounts.com/ Part-time earn 1,000 U.S. dollars per month
Free login URL: http://shiou.myworldmovie.comUpon completion of sign free! Part-time teaching you how to easily earn 1,000 U.S. dollars per month!
Our system is designed to do everything it can to help YOU succeed.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.