0

coffee break ver. 1.32

Posted by abie on 11:40 PM in

When I was still in High School, I can say that I was one of the nerdy-nerdy types of students. All I worry about was my grades, exams, my standing in the honor roll, etc. I always wanted to get a perfect score and I worry a lot if I don’t get one. I always fear that my competitors in the honor roll might get a higher grade than me and will steal my standing in the honor roll.

But there are times that I would stop worrying about studies and think of other things too. My dad was working abroad that time so my mom was a little strict with us so there are times that I would worry a lot on how I can convince my mom to allow me to go out with my friends. I also think about pimples, boys (LOL) and on how I can get money so I can do some shopping.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.