0

He can see clearly now

Posted by abie on 11:40 PM in ,
Before I had my lasik surgery a year ago, I used to wear thick glasses then I switched to contact lenses since I already have a very poor vision. My brother is experiencing the same situation right now. He just visited his ophthalmologist and advised him that he wear prescription glasses or contact lens. He tried contact lens first but it has been weeks already and my poor brother can’t seem to grasp the technique on how he can put the contact lens in his eyes. And so for the past weeks, he hasn’t been able to successfully use his new contact lens.

And good timing, since I saw on TV that Zenni Optical was on FOX news! I quickly called my brother’s attention and gave him an advise that he better drop the idea of wearing contact lens and he should just start looking for incredible stylish new frames from Zenni instead of having a grueling day every morning as he struggles to put his contact lens on his eyes.


He still doesn’t want to stop using contact lens at first, but then after a few weeks, he decided to just surrender and he just bought Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses. So he can see clearly now and he finally made a conclusion that contact lenses is really not for him.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.