1

My To do list for tomorrow

Posted by abie on 11:29 PM in
1. Since all of the magicians on my list for Bela’s birthday are already booked, we’re thinking of just getting the magician of Kidz Republic (since he is cheaper) and then get a puppet show also. There will be a party at Kidz Republic tomorrow with the magician so we might drop by there tomorrow and check out if he is okay.
2. Then it will be a bonding time for me, Howell and Bela and we might try the play area with Bela at Kidz Republic tomorrow.
3. Then I have to look for a shop for plus size lingerie since my aunt is looking for one for her friend.
4. Contact my cousins and check what time they will be free on Sunday for my cousin Tessa’s treat for the whole family at DAMPA. (yum, yum. I’m excited already)
5. I failed to blog hop today so I have to make my rounds tomorrow for my friends in my blog roll and visit the blog of LP Participants and thank them for welcoming me at LP and for visiting my blog.

Looks like our day will be full again tomorrow so I will hit the sack now as I need more energy for tomorrow.

1 Comments


tama yan
leave a comment in mine
hehe

happy weekend!!!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.