0

Still on parties

Posted by abie on 11:14 PM in ,

I am almost done with the preparations for Bela’s birthday. I am down to the small details like the invitation, tarpaulin and additional game prizes. Howell will take care of the layout of the invitation and tarpaulin and I think he can easily do it as I told him to just keep it simple as it is just a smaller party compared to her first two parties.

This reminded me that Bela’s second birthday party video is still not done yet. My cousin was the one who covered Bela’s birthday. They have been busy last year as they received a number of bookings so he was not able to find the time to edit Bela’s video. But I talkd to him the last time and he mentioned that he already started to edit the video as he knows that Bela will be having another party which means that he will be editing a new video of Bela soon so he has to finish Bela’s last birthday party video soon. He said that he is almost done with it. He just needs to add some closed captioning and little editing on the video effects and he will be able to finish it in no time.

Bela just loves to watch her first birthday party video. It is one of her favorite DVDs to watch so I’m sure he will enjoy her second birthday part video as well.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.