2

Shoes!!

Posted by abie on 11:40 PM in
I was tagged by Aggie and Jenny. Thanks for this mga sis.

{Start Copy}

What’s your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? How about your sister’s feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?

Post a picture of your latest shoe buy. Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done.

1. Jenny and Belle
2. SAHMdom and Beyond
3. The Journey Continues…
4. Mommy Talks…
5. Our Journey to Life
6. your blog here

{End Copy}

My Mom’s Shoe Size: 5
Sisters’ Shoe Sizes: 7
My Shoe Size: 7

I used to be a size 6 but became a size 7 after giving birth to Bela. But it’s good since I have the same size as my sister so I can borrow my sister’s shoes and she can borrow mine too.


These are my latest shoe buy. I think I bought it last May. I have no plans of buying new shoes that time. I just accompanied my sister since she need a new school shoes to Mendrez. But these shoes caught my eye and they are even on sale so I can’t go home without them and I decided to buy them both.

Im tagging: Peachy, Em, Val, Farah, Kite, Vien, Jason

2 Comments


Hi!Thanks Sis! for tags this is my turn http://www.womenwithextraordinarylife.com/2008/08/Slipper instead Shoe.html
Thnx! God Bless!


done sis:
http://www.mysomethingpurple.com/2008/08/shoe-tag.html

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.