7

Weekend Snapshot # 13 - The story of the rocket

Posted by abie on 10:53 PM in
Last June, my husband when to Majuro, Marshall Islands for a three weeks temporary duty. During his stay there, he did some online shopping at Amazon and bought a Little Einsteins toy for our daughter. The item was supposed to arrived in a week but he left Majuro without the toy that he ordered for our daughter.

My husband knows how much my daughter loves Little Einsteins but up to now the toy is still at Majuro. He asked one of his officemates there to ship it to us but unfortunately, it has been more than a month already and the Little Einsteins toy of my daughter is still not here.

So out of my husband’s frustration, he bought a Little Einsteins toy for my daughter (this is cheaper than what he ordered from Amazon). My daughter just loves it and she immediately asked her dad to open the box. She played with it right away while she is watching her Little Einstein DVD. Look at the picture and you can see how happy she is with her new toy.


7 Comments


nakakatuwa naman sa Marujo heheh.


Your husband has a big and beautiful heart.


ah...my son love to watch little einsteins as well

My WS : in here Thanks


i see rarely toys of little einsteins here

Mine is HERE

Anonymous says:

thats cool sis.. soon she will have two Einstein toys that is if they will still ship the toy. =P. great weekend!

Anonymous says:

awwww sandy loves little einsteins too. san nyo nabili ulit? promise i will buy one for sandy too :D


Cute pictures. My two are asking for this for Christmas.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.