2

Xmen and eBay

Posted by abie on 1:21 PM in
I was taking a bath this morning when I heard my husband knocking on the door. When I answered, he said “Mom kainis, di ako nanalo.” And that’s when I remembered that he woke up early to monitor an item that he is bidding on eBay. So he is having a bad day because he didn’t win this:


I don’t really know what it is. I think it is an Xmen magazine with an autograph of WHILCE PORTACIO. He placed a maximum bid of $6 and the highest bid that time was only $2.5. So he thought he will win but during the last few seconds, somebody bid $6.5 so he was really pissed.

And then he gave me a call this morning and he said that the buyer of the X-men magazine is now selling it on eBay at $50. Darn. LOL.

Don’t worry dad, let’s try our luck next time. (I think my husband will be hooked with eBay too, just like me. LOL).

2 Comments

Anonymous says:

Bwahaha! mga addict sa ebay!

Anonymous says:

aaah yun pala yung "negosyo" sa ebay. hehe.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.